Mechanics & Industry
Volume 21, Number 2, 2020
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||03 March 2020|
- K. Sathirakul, R.H. Sturges, Jamming conditions for multiple pegin-hole assemblies, Robotica 16, 329–345 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Arai, Hole search planning for peg-in-hole problem, Manufactur. Syst. 26, 119–124 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sturges, A three-dimensional assembly task quantification with application to machine dexterity, Int. J. Robot. Res. 7, 34–78 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sturges, S. Laowattana, Virtual wedging in three-dimensional peg insertion tasks, J. Mech. Des. 118, 99–105 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yanqiong, Z. Xifang, Contact and jamming analysis for three dimensional dual peg-in-hole mechanism, Mech. Mach. Theory 39, 477–499 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kuangen, X. Jing, C. Heping et al., Jamming analysis and force control for flexible dual peg-in-hole assembly, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electr. 66, 1930–1939 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kuangen, S. Minhui, X. Jing et al., Force control for a rigid dual peg-in-hole assembly, Assem. Autom. 37, 200–207 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Renjiang, C. Yang, Study on simulation optimization problem of flexible manufacturing scheduling based on Petri net and Flexsim, Manufactur. Autom. 11, 68–72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.