Mechanics & Industry
Volume 21, Number 2, 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 February 2020|
- G. Fia, B. Zanoni, C. Gori, A new technique for exploitation of wine lees, Agric. Agric. Sci. Procedia 8, 748–754 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Perez-Magarino, M. Ortega-Heras, M. Bueno-Herrera, L. Martínez-Lapuente, Z. Guadalupe, B. Ayestaran, Grape variety aging on lees and aging in bottle after disgorging influence on volatile composition and foamability of sparkling wines, LWT 61, 47–55 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Pérez-Serradilla, M.D. Luque de Castro, Role of lees in wine production: a review, Food Chem. 111, 447–456 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Colombié, S. Malherbe, J.M. Sablayrolles, Modeling of heat transfer in tanks during wine-making fermentation, Food Control 18, 953–960 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kakaç, Y. Yener, Convective heat transfer, 2nd edn. CRC Press, Boca Raton (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lachman, K. Rutkowski, P. Travnicek, T. Vitez, P. Burg, J. Turan, P. Junga, V. Visacki, Determination of rheological behaviour of wine lees, Int. Agrophys. 29, 307–311 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hlavac, M. Bozikova, Z. Hlavacova, K. Kardjilova, Changes in selected wine physical properties during the short-time storage, Res. Agric. Eng. 62, 147–153 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liger-Belair, M. Parmentier, P. Jeandet, Modeling the kinetics of bubble nucleation in champagne and carbonated beverages, J. Phys. Chem. B 110, 21145–21151 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Beaumont, G. Liger-Belair, G. Polidori, Flow analysis from PIV in engraved champagne tasting glasses: flute versus coupe, Exp. Fluids 56, 170 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Beaumont, G. Liger-Belair, G. Polidori, Unveiling self-organized two-dimensional (2D) convective cells in champagne glasses, J. Food Eng. 188, 58–65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rodrigues, L.M. Ricardo-Dasilva, C. Lucas, O. Laureano, Characterization of annoproteins during white wine ageing on lees with stirring in oak wood barrels and in a stainless-steel tank with oak staves, J. Int. Sci. Vigne Vin 46, 321–329 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Correia, A. Mourão, M. Cavique, Energy evaluation at a winery: a case study at a Portuguese producer, MATEC Web Conf. 112, 10001 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kumaresan, S. Thakre, Characterization of flow mixing and particle suspension in alumina draft tube precipitators of taller aspect ratio, Hydrometallurgy 150, 107–122 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Perarasu, M. Arivazhagan, P. Sivashanmugam, Experimental and CFD heat transfer studies of Al2O3-water nanofluid in a coiled agitated vessel equipped with propeller, Chin. J. Chem. Eng. 21, 1232–1243 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.