Mechanics & Industry
Volume 22, 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- C. Wang, The effect of planetary gear/star gear on the transmission efficiency of closed differential double helical gear train, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers 234 , 4215–4223 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, High power density design for planetary gear transmission system, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering 233 , 5647–5658 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Yun et al., Power flow and efficiency analysis of high-speed heavy load herringbone planetary transmission using a hypergraph-based method, Applied Sciences-Basel 10 , 5849 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Simon, Multi-objective optimization of hypoid gears to improve operating characteristics, Mechanism and Mechanical Theory 146 , UNSP 103727 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, S. Moon, J. Sohn, Macro geometry optimization of a helical gear pair for mass, efficiency, and transmission error, Mechanism and mechanical theory 144 , UNSP 103634 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Paschold et al., Efficiency and heat balance calculation of worm gears, Forschungimingenieurwesen Engineering Research 84 , 115–125 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Oehler, B. Sauer, B. Magyar, Efficiency of worm gear drives under transient operating conditions, Journal of Tribology Ttransactions of the ASME 141 , 122201 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Wan, L. Yao, Efficiency modelling and analysis for a novel double-arc bevel gear nutation transmission system for pure electric vehicles, Forschungimingenieurwesen Engineering Research 83 , 393–399 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lin et al., Calculation and analysis of meshing efficiency of composite motion of the curve-face gear pair, Tranasctions of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering 43 , 431–441 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, N.E. Anderson, D.G. Maddock, A. Kahraman, Prediction of mechanical efficiency of parallel-axis gear pairs, Journal of Mechanical Design 129 , 58–68 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, S. Wang, G. Wang, A method for calculating gear meshing efficiency by measured data fromgear test machine, Measurement 119 , 97–101 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen et al., Study on power split characteristics of planetary multistage face gear transmission device and its effect to drive efficiency under variable speed working condition, Mechanical Sciences 11 , 173–182 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Thamba et al., Study of effect of linear tip relief modification in power transmission efficiency of spur gears, Archives of Acoustics 45 , 271–282 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, C. Gao, H. Jia, Power losses of sliding friction based onmeshing characteristics of double helical gears, Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology) 43 , 2173–2178 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Research on the installation position of motor and loader in the gearmeasuring test‑rig with close power, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering 40 , 504–513 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.