Mécanique & Industries
Volume 8, Number 3, Mai-Juin 2007Congrès Mécanique de Grenoble
|Page(s)||283 - 288|
|Published online||17 August 2007|
- R. Ghanem, P. Spanos, Stochastic finite elements: a spectral approach, Springer, Berlin, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- M. Deb, I. Babuška, J.T. Oden. Solution of stochastic partial differential equations using Galerkin finite element techniques, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 190 (2001) 6359–6372 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Matthies, A. Keese. Galerkin methods for linear and nonlinear elliptic stochastic partial differential equations. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 194 (2005) 1295–1331 [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Ghanem, R.M. Kruger, Numerical solution of spectral stochastic finite element systems, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 129 (1996) 289–303 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Pellissetti, R.G. Ghanem, Iterative solution of systems of linear equations arising in the context of stochastic finite elements, Advances in Engineering Software 31 (2000) 607–616 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Keese, H.G. Mathhies, Hierarchical parallelisation for the solution of stochastic finite element equations, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 83 (2005) 1033–1047 [Google Scholar]
- A. Nouy. A generalized spectral decomposition technique to solve stochastic partial differential equations, Computer Methods in Applied Methods in Engineering, 2007, submitted [Google Scholar]
- A. Nouy, P. Ladevèze, Multiscale computational strategy with time and space homogenization: a radial-type approximation technique for solving micro problems, Int. J. Multiscale Computational Engineering 170 (2004) 557–574 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nouy, F. Schoefs, N. Moës, X-SFEM, a computational technique based on X-FEM to deal with random shapes, Eur. J. Computational Mechanics 16 (2007) 277–293 [Google Scholar]
- I. Babuška, R. Tempone, G.E. Zouraris, Solving elliptic boundary value problems with uncertain coefficients by the finite element method: the stochastic formulation, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 194 (2005) 1251–1294. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Soize, R. Ghanem, Physical systems with random uncertainties: chaos representations with arbitrary probability measure, SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 26 (2004) 395–410 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Le Maître, O.M. Knio, H.N. Najm, R.G. Ghanem, Uncertainty propagation using Wiener-Haar expansions, J. Computational Physics 197 (2004) 28–57 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saad, Numerical methods for large eigenvalue problems, Halstead Press, New York, 1992 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.