Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 6, 2019
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 November 2019|
- M. Kolivand, S. Li, A. Kahraman, Prediction of mechanical gear mesh efficiency of hypoid gear pairs, Mech. Mach. Theory 45 , 1568–1582 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, Development of a generalized mechanical efficiency prediction methodology for gear pairs, The Ohio State University, Ann Arbor (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jun, The research on efficiency of gear transmission. Chang'an University, Xi'an (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xi, X. Shen, X. Chen, Wear experiment and model of rolling balls in sliding-rolling conditions, Mech. Ind. 18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xie, Z. Rao, Theoretical and experimental research on the friction coefficient of water lubricated bearing with consideration of wall slip effects, Mech. Ind. 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lizhi, Study on the key technology of a electrically closed transmission test-bench. Jilin University, Jilin (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xi, Research on automobile fuel economy based on transmission efficiency. Chongqing University, Chongqing (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gear handbook editorial board. Gear handbook (Volume 1)[M]. Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing (2002) pp. 2–154 [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Martin, A review of friction prediction in gear teeth. Wear 49 , 201–239 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sier, J. Qunyi, Principles of rolling bearing design [M]. China Standard Press, Beijing (2008) 26–108 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Seetharaman, A.A. Kahraman, Load-independent spin power losses of a spur gear pair: Model Formulation. ASME Tribol. 131 , 022201 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gan Fei, Study on the design of the measurement and control system of a DC-Bus electrically closed gear box test-bench, HeFei University of Technology, Hefei, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- S. Tian, G. Li, Research on transmission efficiency of mechanical transmission based on test bench. SAE Technical Papers, v2016-Octobeer; Conference: SAE International Powertrains, Fuels and Lubricants Meeting, FFL 2016, October 24, 2016–October 26, 2016, SAE International (2016); E-ISSN: 01487191; https://doi.org/10.4271/2016-01-2356 [Google Scholar]
- M. Yiming, C. Huiyan, G. Jianwei et al., Design and development of a real-time dynamic AMT test bench for simulating total road forces of vehicle. SAE Technical Papers, 2008 SAE International Powertrains, Fuels and Lubricants Congress; Conference: 2008 SAE International Powertrains, Fuels and Lubricants Congress, June 23, 2008–June 25, 2008. SAE International (2008) https://doi.org/10.4271/2008-01-1682 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.