Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 6, 2019
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2019|
- The Directed committee of Gear notebook, Gear notebook second edition, China Machine PRESS, 2002, pp. 215 [Google Scholar]
- S. Baglioni, F. Cianetti, L. Landi, Influence of the addendum modification on spur gear efficiency, Mech. Mach. Theory 49 , 216–233 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Simon, Influence of tooth modifications on tooth contact in face-hobbed spiral bevel gears, Mech. Mach. Theory 46 , 1980–1998 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Optimization of tooth profile modification based on dynamic characteristics of helical gear pair, Iran J. Sci. Technol. Trans. Mech. Eng. 43, 5631–5639 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bobach, R. Beilicke, D. Bartel et al., Thermal elastohydro dynamic simulation of involute spur gears incorporating mixed friction, Tribol. Int. 48 , 191–206 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liang Heng, X. Yi Xing, W. Tong, et al., A calculation of bulk temperature and thermal deflection of gear tooth about profile modification, J. Shanghai Jiaotong Univ. 29 , 79–86 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- G. Xiansheng, W. Huanhuan, Z. Ganqing et al., Analysis of bulk temperature field and flash temperature for planet gear tooth, Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 42 , 209–216 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Patir, H.S. Cheng, Prediction of the bulk temperature in spur gear based on finite element temperature analysis, Tribol. Trans. 22 , 25–36 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Wang, H.S. Cheng, A numerical solution to the dynamic load, film thickness, and surface temperatures in spur gears, ASME J. Mech. Des. 103, 177–194 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- L. Guihua, F. Yetai, Research of the non-involution characteristic of thermal deformation gear, J. Harbin Inst. Technol. 38, 123–125 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, H. Yong Cui, Q. Ping Zhang, The derivation of transformation matrix before and after thermal distortion for modification, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. C 229, 1686–1692 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, H. Yong Cui, Q. Ping Zhang et al., Contact model and tooth contact analysis of double helical gears with parallel-axis, crossed-axis and modification, Aust. J. Mech. Eng. 13, 1–8 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.