Mechanics & Industry
Volume 21, Number 6, 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2020|
- M. Canale, M. Milanese, C. Novara, Semi-active suspension control using “fast” model-predictive techniques. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 14 , 1034–1046 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, H. Liu, P. Li, State of the art in vehicle active suspension adaptive control systems based on intelligent methodologies. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 9 , 392–405 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sun, H. Gao, O. Kaynak, Finite frequency, control for vehicle active suspension systems. Control Systems Technology IEEE Transactions on 19 , 416–422 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamil, A.A. Janjua, I. Rafique, Optimal control based intelligent controller for active suspension system. Life Science Journal 10 , 653–659 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, Y. Song, Y. Xue, An optimal vibration control strategy for a vehicle's active suspension based on improved cultural algorithm. Applied Soft Computing 28 , 167–174 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Crews, M.G. Mattson, G.D. Buckner, Multi-objective control optimization for semi-active vehicle suspensions. Journal of sound and Vibration 330 , 5502–5516 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qin, Z. Wang, C. Xiang, Speed independent road classification strategy based on vehicle response. Theory and experimental validation. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 117 , 653–666 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, S. Li, X. Yu, Sliding-mode control for systems with mismatched uncertainties via a disturbance observer. IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics 60 , 160–169 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Plestan, Y. Shtessel, V. Bregeault, New methodologies for adaptive sliding mode control. International journal of control 83 , 1907–1919 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, S. Han, J. Li et al., Chaos suppression for coupled electromechanical torsional vibrations in a high-speed permanent magnet synchronous motor driven system via multitime delayed feedback control. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 30 , 1–13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kim, P.I. Ro, A sliding mode controller for vehicle active suspension systems with non-linearities. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 212 , 79–92 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hušek, Adaptive sliding mode control with moving sliding surface. Applied Soft Computing 42 , 178–183 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, M. Dong, Y. Qin, Suspension system state estimation using adaptive Kalman filtering based on road classification. Vehicle System Dynamics 55 , 371–398 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Chen, A.C. Huang, Adaptive sliding control of non-autonomous active suspension systems with time-varying loadings. Journal of Sound and Vibration 282 , 1119–1135 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Pusadkar, S.D. Chaudhari, P.D. Shendge, Linear disturbance observer based sliding mode control for active suspension systems with non-ideal actuator. Journal of Sound and Vibration 442 , 428–444 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.